Affiliate Marketing Events You Must Visit In 2019
by Vitaly Sadovsky
Affiliate marketing is changing all the time, transforming the affiliate industry on the go. Keeping up with the latest trends and technologies is a constant challenge. For the time being, there is no better way for both networking and learning than attending affiliate marketing conferences and events.
We’ve compiled a list of the top performance marketing summits of 2019, along with the reasons to choose them over many others.
This year’s global performance marketing event will take place on January 6-8 at Paris Las Vegas.
- 6000+ attendees from 80 countries;
- a panel dedicated to trends, analysis, and challenges;
- a variety of networking events.
Come here to meet publishers, traffic sources, advertisers, brands, networks, agencies, Ad Tech solution providers, and industry experts.
The 13th annual conference will capture our undivided attention for four days from 6th to 9th this February.
- 5200+ attendees;
- free entry to the iGB Affiliate Awards;
- famous sports stars, celebrity quiz show competitions, and all day dance battles;
Check out the 2018th LAC here:
From 25-27 February, San Diego (CA) will welcome affiliate masterminds from all over the globe.
- 6000+ attendees;
- 7 different tracks for digital retailers, digital advertisers, content marketers, conversational marketers, & growth hackers.
Check out the agenda to make sure you’ll get something out of this year’s events. That aside, you wouldn’t want to miss out on a myriad of networking opportunities, would you?
This year the affiliate conference will take place at RAI in Amsterdam on 12-14 March.
- this year the event will open with the Affiliate Summit Meet Market, followed by the two-day Exhibit Hall;
- the advisory board includes experiences marketers from Bud, Adidas, Optimise, HSBC, and The Telegraph.
You can get a free copy of the previous event here.
The largest Russian affiliate conference to attend organized by STM we all know and… love. This year it will happen on 9-10 April.
- 3000 attendees;
- top experts panel discussion;
Time machine-ish video of 2018 event:
If you’re in the affiliate business AND are eager to visit Stockholm, this is a marketing conference to attend on 27-28 April 2019.
- the lounge-style event will enable delegates to network in a more intimate and fluid way.
One of the 12 annual DigiMarCon events will take place on 9-10 March at the Marriott Marquis, New York.
- learn about the latest trends in brand amplification, digital engagement, customer loyalty, and social media;
- get plenty of time and opportunity to meet your peers, mingle, and network.
This gathering of influential affiliates and e-commerce marketers will take place on 8-9 July 2019 under the warm sun of Barcelona, Spain.
“It’s one of the best places to go to learn. If you want to learn cutting-edge tactics, this is the place to go” — Neil Patel.
Among the speakers are Greta Van Riel, Founder & Partner, SkinnyMe Tea, Fifth Watches, Hey Influencers; Neil Patel, Co-founder, Crazy Egg & Hello Bar, and Charles Ngo, Affiliate Expert & CEO, AFFcelerator.
iGB Live! 2019 will be held on 16 – 19 July 2019 at the RAI in Amsterdam.
Although it’s only the second iGB Live conference, the 2018th event has proven to be one of the prominent marketing conferences to attend in the gaming industry.
If gaming vertical is your thing — stay tuned for our ultimate guide that is coming later in January.
The East version of this significant annual event will take place in New York on 11-12 August.
With 15 years of history, ASE provides sessions on the latest industry issues, staying of the most productive networking occurrence for affiliate marketers.
Taking place in Cologne, Germany on 11-12 December, Dmexco defines the future of digital marketing on a global scale. And it’s easy to see why.
- 40000 visitors, 1100 exhibitors, 500 speakers;
- a full ecosystem of seminars, debates, and exposition.
Part of the event’s mission is to be “the meeting place for industry professionals at all levels, where ideas become actions”.
Next December in Bangkok, Thailand, the largest affiliate conference of Asia will take place.
The specific dates will be available later this year.
Visit for latest performance marketing for the region, networking opportunities with affiliates and partners.
So, what do you think about our list? Do you have an event in mind that has to be included? We’re planning on attending most of these events, so let’s meet up soon!