Discover more ways to earn more with your CPA network
I guess this would be a right moment to tell you the story behind Orangear and its Performance Marketing Platform.
As it often happens, it started with a problem. Actually, with more than one.
Affiliate marketing has been around for quite a while now, and the people behind Orangear have been working in this industry for just as long. From being sole affiliates to establishing their networks. Our COO, Alexander Trivaylo has a different kind of experience. And although it was a risky move, it happened to be one of the best decisions for our business. A fresh look helped us solve the existing problems in a new, efficient, and original way.
We didn’t want to create another platform with 1-2 shiny features, sell it off and be done with it. We aimed to develop a solution that can change the way networks operate on a daily basis, increasing their productivity and opening new opportunities for earning more.
And this is how you can…
…minimize losses and maximize earnings.
Use our detailed customization options and profound performance insights to elevate your income.
Some of our teammates and partners had learned it the hard way, but the more agile you get, the easier it is for you to maneuver the ever-changing business of performance marketing.
1. Discover the final point for most offers and detect fraudulent patterns with our detailed conversion reports.
2. Enhance your fraud protection with behavioral factors, whitelist, security token and an inbuilt antifraud.
3. Enjoy a new level of customization from various restrictions to specific goals for each offer.
With our platform, you can customize almost anything. Starting from API integration with advertisers, where you can choose which offers to receive (depending on GEO, prices, and restrictions) and whether to approve them automatically or manually. Ending with eliminating sub-publishers which don’t satisfy your requirements.
You can also effectively manage your team. Once you’ve created roles with various access levels, you can simply assign them to new managers. You can have a specific set of permissions for remote employees saved as a role and never think again of the matter.
4. Use our internal media storage for creatives to ensure their quality and accessibility.
How many times had you lost content because it was placed somewhere offside? And when you process thousands of offers at a time, who’s going to pay attention to the changed quality or total disappearance, which both end in lost money and missed opportunities.
5. Setup publishers’ lists that can supply traffic to your most trusted partners.
When you have long-time trusted publishers, you don’t want to make a fool of yourself, all because you have these new perspective publishers with untested traffic sources.
6. Choose only trusted and performing sub-publishers to run your offers.
If you’ve discovered that that one of your publishers provides traffic of good quality, yet some part of it is malicious or simply undesired — there’s no need to stop working with this pub. Simply eliminate the sub.
7. Monetize remnant traffic with multiple Superlink settings.
Remnant traffic is close to unavoidable, and Superlink is the easiest and the most effective way to deal with it. Our machine learning algorithms will be sure to choose the most suitable way to monetize every click by adapting to the traffic attributes of each publisher. It’s a win-win solution for every party.
8. Pay for the conversions, not the clicks.
We value results over process. We view our relationship as a productive partnership. So when you grow and improve your outcomes — everyone benefits.
9. Target specific cities and carriers.
Being specific with targeting is one of the best ways to cut the losses. We wanted to magnify the level of precision, so now you have an opportunity to choose specific cities and carriers to target.
…save time and increase productivity
We’ve automated routine tasks so you could use the freed time to develop your business.
1. Automatically receive offers and their updates through API according to your preferences (GEOs, prices, and restrictions).
Once again, we’re all for being precise. For every API integrated advertiser, you can choose which offers to get. Define the categories and geographical regions that bring the best results and spend your team’s efforts on those. Eliminate the unnecessary.
This is also a place where you can add your margin to be set automatically for all offers.
2. Have a complete view of your business with up to 50 real-time indicators are visualized within the platform.
Knowledge is power! No need to run your business blindly. You can access the entirety of information, current and historical data, to analyze and build on.
3. Customize your daily and monthly cap settings for each publisher, offer and even for a specific goal.
Control overspending without daily monitoring. Just set up daily, monthly and total cap for each offer and keep your budget in check.
4. Easily share your revenue with partners with dynamic payouts feature.
Now you can easily choose the dynamic payout option for those offers where you want to share revenue in percentage rather than a static sum.
5. Match certain advertisers with specific publishers to automatically approve all respective offers within the pair.
Create internal partnerships with your most trusted advertisers and publish to automatically approve all offers within.
6. Make changes in the Billing section and up-to-date invoices will be generated immediately.
Some of our partners remember the time when they had to change a number here, then there and there, oh, and here as well. But why lose time on something that is so easily automated? In our platform, amending one means amending all.
7. Set multiple goals for various targeting, payout and cap options within one offer.
Instead of duplicating the offer to set specific goals for each targeting option, merely add goals in the initial offer.
8. View history of edits for each offer, manager or activity with our logging feature.
No need to play detective with a magnifying glass. You can view the history of changes directly in your platform.
9. Work with rejects and compensations within our Billing feature.
The system allows you to easily change rejected to partially paid, making necessary adjustments to the final invoices.
As you can see, our main task was to address the most common issues affiliate networks face when renting out a performance marketing platform. Although these problems were never fatal, they do cut your income more often than you’d like.
Our solution is easy-to-use, detailed and customizable enough to fit the needs of every network.
With Orangear Performance Marketing Platform you can discover more ways to earn more.